PALEUS Acrylics is a manufacturer of specialist Acrylic polymer emulsions, and Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSAs)
- experienced in supplying a range of major blue-chip customers as well as medium sized manufacturers of label stock, tapes, and speciality adhesives since 2004.
- special focus on removable and semi-permanent PSAs
- with over 100 recipes – allowing us to manufacture coater-ready water based PSAs with various solids content, pH, and viscosities. The products cover a broad range of applications:- permanent, semi-permanent and removable.
- we also manufacture base polymer PSAs to allow customers to formulate the product and make it coater-ready.
- our product range offers a wide range of performances from easy peel, exceptionally high shear to good adhesion to low surface energy substrates.
- our products designed to run on all coating machines - such as Reverse gravure, Knife over roll, Mayer bar and curtain coating machines.
- supplied to customers across Europe in both bulk and IBCs.
What makes us Unique?
- Acrylic Emulsion Pressure Sensitive Adhesives IS OUR business (and has been since 2004). It is what we do.
- In-house polymerization of acrylic monomers, combined with a flexible manufacturing methodology & set up ….. allows PALEUS Acrylics to be competitive in supply of medium sized annual demands which larger players can view as beneath their target size
- able and committed to manufacturing “bespoke” customer designed products, even at small volumes …… so our customers are able to access the best designed PSA for their needs
- desire and ambition to innovate – become the leader in our field for environmentally sustainable product and system solutions …… so we will bring new ideas, and want to engage with our customers on theirs
- absolutely customer driven, with customers speaking directly with the Owners, Managers and Decision Makers of the business …. so no complexity, no delays, no loss of accountability.
What you get with us?
- Acrylic Emulsion Pressure Sensitive Adhesives IS OUR business (and has been since 2004).
- a clear point of contact - who will personally "own" all aspects of the relationship with you
- absolute commitment to quality, safety, environmental sustainability, delivery excellence and cost competitiveness
- for new products we will work
- closely with you to understand the performance you desire from the PSA, including the expected application conditions your product will be specified for
- to complete lab development work to deliver a final product which meets your target needs
- to gain independent 3rd party certification to ensure the PALEUS PSA meets your target specification (e.g. indirect food contact approval)
- provide samples for your lab evaluation, and production trials
- be always approachable, professional, flexible and quick to respond