PALEUS Acrylics / Majestic Polymers is a manufacturer of specialist Acrylic polymer emulsions, and Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSAs)
- experienced in supplying a range of major blue-chip customers as well as medium sized manufacturers of label stock, tapes, graphic films and speciality adhesives since 2004.
- special focus on removeable and semi-permanent PSAs
- with over 100 recipes – allowing us to manufacture coater-ready water based PSAs with various solids content, pH, viscosities, Peel Adhesion, and Dynamic Shear.
- supplied to customers across Europe in both bulk and IBCs, and used in a whole variety of manufacturing processes including curtain coaters and gravure coating plants.
What makes us Unique?
- Acrylic Emulsion Pressure Sensitive Adhesives IS OUR business (and has been since 2004). It is what we do. We live and die by getting it right.
- 10,000 litre reactor size (polymerising in-house acrylic monomer raw materials), combined with a flexible manufacturing methodology / set up, and 1,000 litre reactor for scale up work ….. allows PALEUS Acrylics to be competitive in supply of medium sized annual demands which larger players can view as beneath their target size
- able and committed to manufacturing from polymer through to adhesive blend, “bespoke” customer designed products …… so the customer is not forced to take what is “on the shelf”
- desire and ambition to innovate – become the leader in our field for environmentally sustainable product and system solutions …… so we will bring new ideas, and want to engage with our customers on theirs
- absolutely customer driven, with customers speaking directly with the Owners, Managers and Decision Makers of the business …. so no complexity, no delays, no loss of accountability.
What you get with us?
- Acrylic Emulsion Pressure Sensitive Adhesives IS OUR business (and has been since 2004). It is what we do - we live and die by getting it right.
- a clear point of contact - who will personally "own" all aspects of the relationship with you
- absolute commitment to quality, safety, environmental sustainability, delivery excellence and cost competitiveness
- for new products we will work
- closely with you to understand the performance you desire from the PSA, including the expected application conditions your product will be specified for
- to explore our library of products to identify the closest product match, complete lab development work as required to modify the identified "best fit" to deliver a final product which meets your target needs
- to gain independent 3rd party certification to ensure the PALEUS PSA meets your target specification (eg indirect food contact approval)
- provide samples (free of charge) for your lab evaluation, and production trials.
- be available 24/7 to respond to any questions you may have about the product we supply to you
- be always approachable, professional, flexible and quick to respond